I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chapter 14 Rick Riordan

This is a sensational! And I don't usually say that when I am talking about a book. The book just gets better and better. Rick Riordan has out done himself! He has created a book that almost everyone can read from ages 10 up! It's really good! I sat down with and couldn't stop. I've only been reading this book a couple days and I am already more then half way done! I have 92 more pages and 7 chapters! Rick Riordan is the best author I know!! Read The 5 books in the Percy Jackson series!
  1. Lighting Thief
  2. The Sea of Monsters
  3. The Titian's curse
  4. ?? who knows the 4Th book?
  5. The last Olympian

No comments:

Post a Comment