I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

So I've been reading then Titan's Curse (I don't usually read books with curses and witch things but this is part of the Percy Jackson series and I am dying to finish.) and so far it's fantastic. They've made it to the Mt. (Once you read the book you'll know where I am) And I am so excited to hear the ending. I am sure it'll end on a cliff hanger because his books always do. Is there only 5 books I've been saying that but now I heard that they're might me 7 but I don't think that's true. It is amazing how much imagination goes into these books. i don't think I could ever come up with the kinds of things he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment