I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Monday, February 15, 2010

SWORDS, SEA ANIMALS AND a 5 and 8 year old

If you have Nerf swords, a tube of plastic sea animals and two little kids ( 5 and 8 to be exact) you can have a ball! It's amazing how much energy is packed into those little bodies. And they're really cute too! Smiles always on their faces and they delight in having them win. When little kids win it's like they have just returned home from conquering the world. They are hilarious what they say too. Burger brain in the eyeball and cut up you! They are "threatening" us but it so funny! :) Little kids should rule the world care free and our best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment