I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Okay so I am on the fifth book now... of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I am really glad that some of the characters turned good. The book was spectacular!!! Two thumbs up for Rick R. (I can't spell his name but it's like Riordan) The Labyrinth would have drawn me insane. It's so dark and there's monsters and only small tunnels. I like the characters choose for this book. Like who shows up. But I am on chapter 14 of the 5Th book. (The Last Olympian) It so amazing. I am surprised I like it so much because I am not a huge fan of violence but it's so good. I really want Percy to fall in love with Annabeth. I don't know if he does but that's who I want him to choose. The battles are great and the author describes them so clearly. It's like I am helping fight. (But there's no risk of me getting injured.) I love it and can't wait to finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment