I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Check out.. what to read?

I've been trying to get the 3rd book in The Lighting Thief series... but all the Libraries I've gone to have the book checked out. It's pretty popular since the movie is coming out on President's Day. I wondering how long it'll take for me to get the book. I reserved it so as soon as someone returns I think I can get it but who knows how many people will are in front of me. But I did want to continue to read so I got 2 new books. Leap of faith is what I am reading right now. It's about a girl who was kicked out of her middle school for assault. Now her goal is to be invisible. Along the way she meets a couple of friends and wants to become Catholic in the beginning it's just to tick her parents off ... but will it stay fake forever or will she take a leap of faith? It's by: Kimberly Brubaker Bradley. The 2ND book I got was scat. It's by the same author who wrote the book HOOT. (If you recognize the name there's a movie too.) i haven't started that one so when I do I'll definitely blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment