I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi! Today is a day! Isn't great to be alive??!!! The sun is shining so bright. (I hate the sun it gets in my eyes too much!) Well anyway... movies are great for sunny days and walks are great in the rain. It's fun to go swimming in the winter and have snowball fights in the summer! do you agree?

Jk! LOL! OMG! GTG! BRB! IDK! text language is going to be NEEDED to know by 2022! Better believe it!cha you guys don't know what I am saying! That's funny! I could say anything right now and no one would ever find out. That's great. I am really saythings but people like you will think I am just typing random notes but I am not!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi again! How's it going!
    life is good.
    Gutes Essen.
    Bueno comida
    Bon Appetit
    See ya!!!!!!!!!! :)
    --This blog rox

    ReplyDelete