I am not Ms.Bookworm

Just so everyone knows I am not bookworm I am entirely a different person. You can call me T.J. Tinker I only own Confidential Butterflies. All these post are not by the bookworm. Ok so enjoy my randomness!!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

OK so I've read the first like 3 pages of the 3rd book in the Lighting Thief series. And I have already requested the 4Th book. I hope I can have more time to read the book... I like reading now. I didn't really before but I do now. Plus reading makes you a whole lot smarter. I am actually reading 3 books right now.
  1. The Titian's Curse (I don't like the name but I really need to finish the series)
  2. Scat (By the author who wrote HOOT have only gotten to chapter 3)
  3. When I lay my Isaac down (really good spiritual book but long. Really tiny print)
So... ready set read!!!! ... wait I am still on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment